For 2016, not only can you go back to the same camp and more importantly become an AmeriCamper, but you will only pay £199 if you pay before Jan 1st 15th 2016! (After Jan 1st fees rise to £249) We have kept the same price for three years running! That’s right, £199 and this includes medical insurance, your SEVIS fee and the usual discounts and great interaction with the AmeriCamp staff. In fact some camps will pay the returners fee for you, but this will depend on your camp. So, how does it work?
The Returnee Process
The AmeriCamp returnee process has never been simpler!
- Contact your camp and simply let them know that you would like to return. You will need an email or letter of invitation from camp or a copy of your camp contract for Summer 2016. If you do not have either of these documents, your camp can complete this attachment.
- Complete the short returnee application by clicking on the apply now section and simply choose returning to camp. If you have used us before it should only takes matter of minutes!
- Sign and return your AmeriCamp 2016 Program Agreement.
- Pay your Returnee fee to us.
- Book your flights through our AmeriCamp Flight Parter GapYear by calling 0800 082 9975
Your Pay and Fees As a Returnee you can expect the lowest program fees in the industry! Returnees through AmeriCamp are able to negotiate total pocket money with their camp. Please note that there is NO fee to your camp. So you will be taking home 100% of the salary you negotiate with your camp! This deal is also applicable to returning summer camp staff who may have previously participated on another summer camp program, other than AmeriCamp. We simply want to help as many people as possible.
As an AmeriCamp Returnee you get:
- 3 Months Comprehensive Travel Insurance (accident, illness and liability).
- 24-hour emergency assistance in the USA.
- Visa assistance and DS2019 form necessary to obtain your J-1 visa.
- Able to continue to receive AmeriCamp love every step of the way!
- AmeriCamp’s expert guidance and support at home and abroad!
Current Third Party Costs Police Background Check: £44.86 US Embassy Fee: $160 and £34 visa handling fee
Medical Check: Dependant on your doctor
Please note: If you are wanting to go back to a different camp then you need to apply as a first timer. Third party costs are always subject to change and are out of our control.
Did you know? New Jersey is home to the world’s highest roller coaster.