How To Make S’mores.
Recreate the memories of Camp by making s’mores at home! These marshmallow-y, chocolatey snacks are a Summer Camp staple and every camp counselor worth their salt should know how to make them.
So you probably don’t have a camp fire blazing away in your back garden, so here’s how to make the perfect s’more in the oven! You could always stick them on the BBQ if its sunny!
What You’ll Need:
Large bar of chocolate
1. Preheat your oven to 180 ° C and line a baking tray with baking parchment
2. Lay half your chosen biscuits on the tray. S’mores are mostly main with plain biscuits but you can really use whatever you fancy!
3. Break up the chocolate and put one piece on each biscuit then place one large marshmallow on top of that.
4. Pop the tray in the oven until the chocolate and marshmallows have melted.
5. Remove from the oven and top each one with another biscuit to create the finished s’more. Enjoy
So that’s how to make a classic s’more but you can always mix it up by switching or adding fillings. We particularly like to add bananas or switch the chocolate out for salted caramel! Yum yum!